Airline Code -: SE
Official Website -: https://www.xl.com/us
Address -: Paris-Charles De Gaulle
Contact No -:
XL Airways Reservations Number
You can also contact us by phone: - From the USA: dial 1-877-496-9889, from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm and Saturday from 10 am to 3 pm. - From France: dial 0892 692 123 (€0.35/min + cost of a call ) from Monday to Sunday 8 am to 11 pm, or dial 00 33 3 51 86 00 22 if calling from other European countries.
What happened to XL Airways?
On 12 September 2008, parent XL Leisure was about to declare bankruptcy. The airline was then bought by Straumur Investment Bank. On 19 September 2019, XL Airways was placed under legal receivership due to financial difficulties. Ticket sales ceased immediately, and flights were suspended from 23 September.
Is XL Airways part of Air France?
Air France, France's historic national carrier, is part of the Air France-KLM group. XL Airways operated four Airbus A330 aircraft and provided mainly long-haul flights to the Caribbean, the United States and France's Reunion island. XL Airways' woes follow similar issues at French airline Aigle Azur.
Do you really wish to book a seat on XL Airways flight? But don’t know how to make a booking? Then don’t think too much about that as you can smoothly book your flight in American airlines through below steps:
- Go to the official Airlines API website and then select your trip type between the one-way and round trip.
- Enter your departure city and arrival city.
- Choose the date of your travel.
- Enter the passenger’s quantity.
- Search the flights and then a list of available flights on that particular date will be displayed.
- Pick a best flight as per your requirements.
- Now complete the payment process to book your flight ticket.
XL Airways Customer Service Number
XL Airways France, formerly Star Airlines, was a French airline with its head offices on the grounds of Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- Destinations: 17
- Commenced operations: 22 December 1995
- Ceased operations: 23 September 2019
- CEO: Laurent Magnin (Feb 2006–)
- Parent organizations: La Compagnie, Straumur Investment Bank, XL Leisure Group, X-Air Aviation Sarl
- Hub: Paris-Charles De Gaulle