iTunes could not restore the iPhone because the backup was corrupt
How to fix when iTunes could not restore the iPhone because the backup was corrupt
iTunes is a piece of software which is used for downloading new music, new videos and so many application on your iPhone.It provides a cloud storage to backup your iPhone data but there might be the possibility when it does not work in a proper way and it is unable to restore the data because of backup was corrupt.To access backup data, you need to fix this issue.
If iTunes could not restore the iPhone then we are describing some steps to resolve this issue.You need to follow given steps:-
You will have to delete the corrupted iPhone backup in your iTunes
- For this, you will have to launch the iTunes in your computer then click on the edit and select Preferences.
- If you are using MAC then click on the iTunes which is the upper right corner.
- You will have to select the devices option, here you will see the list of backup which you have created in iTunes.
- You need to choose the corrupted one and “Delete Backup”.
- After That, you are required to connect the iPhone to computer and backup the device again.
You need to repair the iTunes with the help of free Tenorshare iTunes care and backup the data again
- For this, you need to download the tenorshare iTunes care software then run this software and click on the “Fix all iTunes data”.
- Now you will have to click on the “repair iTunes then the software will start downloading.
- After completing the downloading process, tenorshare iTunes card will automatically start to repair the iTunes.
You need to extract and restore iPhone backup with an iTunes
- You will have to click on the download tenorshare and launch the program then connect your iPhone to the computer
- Here you need to select the backup and restore”.
- Then detect the device.
- After That click on the “To view the previous backup files” in the bottom of the corner.
- Here you will see the list of all the backup files in iTunes.
- Then you need to click on the restore icon to get back your data.