How to recover Yahoo email password without alternate email ID?
Yahoo is one of the top-notch email services which are extensively used by the billions of users all over the world. Yahoo account is accessible on all kinds of devices and also configurable with other email services. Yahoo provides an easy and highly secured user-interface to send and receive emails. Yahoo is highly known for its latest and error-free mailing services. But even users also confront technical glitches when using the Yahoo account and forgot password is one among those.
- Step 1: First of all, open your web browser and then open the Yahoo login page.
- Step 2: You need to enter your Yahoo account email address or in other words your username here.
- Step 3: Click on “Next”.
- Step 4: In the next screen, you are asked to enter your password. Because you forgot your password you need to click on “I forgot my password” option here.
- Step 5: Now, you are prompted to complete the phone number which you submitted to Yahoo as part of account recovery info.
- Step 6: You can either enter the phone number missing numerals as the last two digits of your phone number are shown to you on the screen.
- Step 7: If you enter the phone number correctly you will receive a verification code sent by Yahoo on this number using which you can reset your Yahoo password and recover your Yahoo mail account.
- Step 8: But if you don’t have the access to this phone anymore, you can click on I don’t have access option.
- Step 9: When you click on this, on the next screen you will see that a verification code has been sent to the alternate email id that you submitted to Yahoo as part of account recovery info.
- Step 10: You can check your email inbox and open the email sent by Yahoo in which you see the verification code.
- Step 11: Now, you need to enter this code in the textbox on your Yahoo page screen.
- Step 12: Once, you do this you are asked to enter a new password and then confirm the same new password by entering it again.
How do I recover my Yahoo password without recovery email?
Did you forget your Yahoo account password? Then you can very smoothly recover the password for your Yahoo email account. Yahoo provides a wide range of password recovery ways that will help to get back to your Yahoo account. With the help of alternative email ID, you can smoothly recover your Yahoo account password. But if you have also forgotten the alternate email ID, then don’t be tensed Yahoo password recovery without alternate email ID is also possible. You can use your recovery phone number to recover the Yahoo account.
Here are the steps to recover a Yahoo account password without an alternate email ID:
- First of all, visit the official Yahoo email password recovery page by using a web browser.
- Enter your Yahoo ID for which password you want to recover and then tap on Continue.
- Now a new page contains with password recovery methods will open where choose recovery method via phone number and then a verification code will be sent to your phone number.
- Enter the received code and then tap on Continue.
- After that, you would need to type a new password for your Yahoo account and the also re-enter it for confirm.
- Tap on Continue tab to complete the process of password recovery.
With the help of above-described password recovery steps, you can without much of stretch recover your Yahoo account password without using your alternate email ID.