How to turn off LTE on your Android phone?
LTE which is also known as Long-Term Evolution provides a high-speed wireless internet communication used in smartphones. A billion of users are currently using the LTE standard on varied devices including the Android. LTE is best known for its relevant and high-speed connectivity features that make it more preferable among the users for use. But sometimes many users complaint about the LTE related issues when they use it on their Android devices. In such condition, they always ask that how to turn off LTE on my Android and looking for the way to turn off it. In this article, you should learn about the process to turn off LTE on an Android.
The process to turn off LTE.
If you wish to turn off LTE and the result to turn off 4g android, then you can go through the process which is explained below:
Reach out to the menu option of your phone.
Then, navigate to the settings option by tapping on the settings icon.
Click on the Connections option.
You will get several options on this page; choose the Mobile networks option from these.
It will again forward you to a new page.
Tap on the Network Mode option.
Select the 5G/ 4G/ LTE(auto-connect) option.
Turn the slider off.
On getting prompted to a temporarily disconnected data service, select ok.
Your phone will then search for an automatic network to which it can connect. This might take 15 to 20 seconds.
After this, check the mobile networks option that you have turned off the LTE on your phone.
Here are the steps to turn off LTE on Android devices:
- Step 1: First of all, open the Settings in your Android from the menu.
- Step 2: Scroll down and then tap on Mobile Networks.
- Step 3: Now tap on Network Mode where you can see the list of preferred network mode in your phone.
- Step 4: Now uncheck the LTE mode and choose another mode that you want to run in your Android.
- Step 5: After that, go back to the menu by pressing the back button or menu button.
- Step 6: Restart your Android phone to complete the process of turning off LTE.
With these above-described steps, you can without much of stretch turn off LTE on Android devices. If you are facing any problem during this process, then contact with the help team.First of all, open your mobile settings, where you will see the network option, tap on it. After this, select the mobile network option, here, you will see LTE calling. If this option is turned on on your mobile, then turn it off.
What happens if you turn off LTE?
How do I fix my LTE on my Android?
- Turn airplane mode on and off.
- Restart your device.
- Make sure the right network mode is enabled.
- Take out and readjust your SIM card.
- Check if you're using the correct SIM slot.
- Reset network settings.
- Contact your cell carrier.
- Get your phone checked out for hardware problems.
Therefore, the LTE service can be disabled to avoid this kind of interference. In this way, the user will access the internet without receiving any notifications(except online messages).