How to fix Gmail not syncing on android
As we all know that Gmail is the most widely used email service which you can access both from the PC and smartphone. But, there are chances that when you use the Gmail service on your phone it might face some sync issues. And due to this, there are chances that you fail to send and receive messages on your Gmail app. Well, don’t worry as you can easily fix Gmail not syncing on android issue.
Ways to easily fix Gmail not syncing on android issue:
- To fix this issue you are required to update your older version of Gmail app and again Sign in to your account.
- Check your Gmail settings and make sure that the sync is turned on. If not, then you are required to open the Gmail app and tap on the Settings option present on left corner. Further, you are required to click on the account check the Sync settings.
- You can also fix this issue by clearing your Gmail app data. For this method, you need to open the Settings section of your phone followed by App info. From there you have to select Gmail app and tap on clear data. Once done you are required to restart your device.
- Further, you can check the connectivity settings of your phone like if it is turned to flight mode.
- Lastly, you can restart your device. This simple trick usually works.
Further, if you are still not able to fix this issue, you can simply reach out to the Google support for desired assistance and help. The support team will ensure that your issues are resolved quickly.