How to change a flight on Jetblue
There are situations that when the passengers think of making a booking to go on a vacation, their plan changes, or they get into any kind of emergency. They opt for changing the flight or to cancel the flight if that also don’t work. Generally, the passengers think of changing the flight as it can save them from the cancelation charges.
If you are also facing the same situation, then you can go for changing the flight in JetBlue. But, are you aware of the process of changing the flight? Well, we know many passengers are not aware of this, and they ask the query, “How to change a flight on JetBlue Airlines?” let us tell you that you are at the right place if you are unknown about the process and policy related to this. JetBlue airlines are the customer-centric airline, and therefore it provides the best policy for the passengers. Let us first see the policy of the flight change in JetBlue Airlines that will surely benefit you and will make you aware of the rules and guidelines of the flight change.
Flight change policy in JetBlue:
- If the passengers want to opt for the same-day flight change, then they can choose to travel on the flight later on the same day.
- The passengers can travel between the same airport or city.
- The passengers will not be allowed to go for the same day if they are opting for the cities which have a direct flight a day.
- The passengers can confirm the same-day changes at the airport that will start a 24 hour before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- The passengers will get a chance to get the fee waived off for the same-day in this airline.
This is all about the flight change policy in JetBlue airlines. We hope that you are clear about the policy. If you have any doubt, you can call on the JetBlue airline reservations number and make contact with the customer support executives of this airline. They will provide you with the best aid regarding this. Let us now go through the process of changing the flight to JetBlue Airlines.
Process of flight change:
- The process starts by going to the official website of JetBlue Airlines and then go to My Trips.
- You will see a drop-down in which you have to click on the “Manage trips” option.
- You will see a new page wherein you have to fill in the information like the last name of the passengers and the confirmation code.
- Now, click on search, and then you will get the flight itinerary that you have booked.
- You are now free to choose the alternate flight so that you can opt for the flight change. Choose the flight and hit the tab of “Confirm flight” after that. You will be asked to pay the fare difference between both of the flights.
- At last, you will receive the confirmation email related to the changes you have made in your booked flight.
JetBlue airlines customer service
This is all about the flight change process. for more information, you can take the help of the JetBlue airlines customer service and can chat with the agents or call them to seek their help if needed. The executives or the live person of this airline will help you out to get out of any tough situation.