Fix Windows Blue Screen Error with these simple and easy steps
The blue screen error is one of the most common errors faced by Windows users on often basis. In this error, a blue color background appears in front of your screen that makes irritate you whenever you do any important work on a computer. The blue screen error caused due to the improper installation of software, hardware or any other settings. There might be other reasons behind this error and it’s also easy to resolve them within fewer steps. If you don’t know how to fix Windows blue screen error, then you can follow the steps which are mentioned in this article that will help to fix this problem.
How do I fix Windows Blue Screen Error?
If you wish to resolve the blue screen error, then you can follow the below instructions:
Run the Blue Screen troubleshooter
- Click on the Start menu on your computer which is available at the bottom left side of the screen.
- Click on Settings and then choose the option Update & Security.
- Now click on the Troubleshoot tab.
- Click on Blue Screen.
- After that, click on Run the troubleshooter and then follow the on-screen instruction to complete the procedure.
Remove any unnecessary hardware
Sometimes any external things such as HDMI cables, SD cards, Ethernet cables, Controllers and other also impact the performance of your computer that caused blue screen error. You can easily remove these devices from your computer that can be after connected.
Restart your computer
Restarting a computer fix lots of problems and if your computer confronts the blue screen error, then Windows will easily diagnose the problem and try to fix the problem in many situations. In such conditions, try to restart your computer manually or wait until it would restart automatically.
Uninstall the applications:
Some incompatible applications also caused Windows blue screen error in your computer and it’s always better to uninstall those applications. You can do that through the below steps:
- Open the Settings in your computer and then click on Systems.
- Click on the Apps & features.
- Now choose the apps that you wish to uninstall and then click on the Uninstall tab.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
With these above-described steps, Windows blue screen error can be resolved in a very simple and easy manner. If you confront any other problem, then contact the customer service team for better assistance.
Tags : How do I fix blue screen error,how do i fix blue screen windows 7,how do i fix blue screen windows 7,how to fix blue screen windows 10,blue screen of death fix,blue screen error in Windows 7 and restart solution,blue screen error codes,blue screen of death windows 8,blue screen of death windows XP,blue screen of death cmd command