Gmail is Currently Unavailable iPad, How to Fix? [Solved]
Is your Gmail account currently unavailable on your iPad? What message are you getting? No need to get worried. Here we will find the common messages appear on iPad, and eventually, we will explore some easiest ways to deal with this problem. Check out the probable messages iPad users are getting and find out the one you have received.
What are the typical messages appear on iPad?
- The username or password is incorrect.
- Could not connect using SSL.
- The IMAP server ‘imap.gmail.com’ is not responding.
- Cannot Get Mail. The connection to the server ‘imap.gmail.com’ failed.
- Cannot Send Mail. An error occurred while delivering the message
- The mail server ‘gmail.com’ is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail settings.
Do you have other email accounts on your device?
You must have another email accounts configured on your device. We suggest you make a try to send or receive an email from any of those accounts. It is easy to do but regarded as one of the most reliable solutions of the same. If still Gmail is currently unavailable iPad, remove your Gmail account from your device and add it again.
Re-configure your Gmail account
- Open Gmail
- Go to the top-right corner; click on Settings
- Select Mail, Contacts and Calendars
- Now you need to click on Add Account
- Select Google and enter your account information
Re-verify your iPad
- Open Safari on your iPad
- Sign in to Gmail
- Enter the link https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
- Press the Continue icon
- Get back to your mobile client
- Try to access your emails again