How to Connect Lexmark Printer to Wifi?
The first thing which every individual need to do when using the services of Lexmark printer is that setting up the printer in an effective manner. It is only then individuals are eligible to use the services of the printer. When the setup has been done in an effective manner then users can start the services and use the printer. In modern printers, users are gifted with wi-fi services in their printer. Since it is a new concept and technology so users at times face difficulties in connecting Lexmark printer to wi-fi.
There are two effective ways through which such issues can easily be eradicated. One is through direct assistance from the immensely qualified and skilled technicians who have gained years of rigorous experience in troubleshooting technical issues. In this case, the technicians will directly remote access the users system by seeking a prior permission and then troubleshoot the issue on an instant basis.
The other mode includes the self-way which can be followed by the users at any point in time and get their issues fixed by self-way. If users are willing to connect a printer to wi fi without CD then such users are advised to seek direct assistance from the certified technicians who will give the desired procedure to fix the issue. The other process is jotted down below. But before following that users will need to know a certain set of things such as SSID, wireless mode, channel, and security mode after which they can simply follow the below-mentioned step by step procedure and get their things done on an instant basis without any sort of hesitation.
Steps to Connect Lexmark Printer to wifi on an Instant Basis:
- Users can start with connecting their wifi printer to the power cable and next to the grounded electric socket through which power can be passed.
- Users can next turn the printer ON and then they can simply insert the software and documentation CD.
- Users can next click on Install and then simply follow the on screen computer instructions.
- Users will next be asked for a connection type in which they can simply choose or select a Wireless connection.
- Users can next select guided setup from the wireless configuration dialog and then temporarily connect a USB cable between the computer on the wireless network and the printer.
- Users can finally complete the on screen instructions to complete the setup process and enjoy uninterrupted wireless services from their printer.
Users should note down that the above-mentioned steps are only applicable to Windows OS. If users are using a MAC system then a separate set of steps will need to be followed by the users. Users who have a basic understanding regarding this can simply try and get the things done on their own. Users who do not have basic understanding or are having a tough time in setting up the same are advised to seek advice from the immensely qualified and skilled technicians and get their issue resolved on an instant basis without any sort of hesitation or giving a second thought. Immediate resolution can be offered to the users either by mail support or chat support.