How to Install Lexmark Printer on Mac?
If you are here then you must be in a serious trouble. We know that trouble is related to the installation of the lexmark printer. Don't be stressed if you are not aware of the steps for doing that. In this article, we will provide you the best installation as well as best scanning steps for your Lexmark printer. So, here's all you should know on how to scan from lexmark printer to mac.
- The first step is to select the PRINT AND SCAN option after navigating to the SYSTEM PREFERENCES on your MAC device.
- The next step is to click on the SCAN button under the PRINT AND SCAN dialog.
- Now, after that, you have to click on the OPEN SCANNER button under the next dialog.
- In the next step, you have to click on the SCANNER button located in the top right corner of the screen in the next dialog.
- Next, it's the time to click on the SHOW DETAILS button and then tap the Scan button so that your printer can start scanning.
How to Install Lexmark Printer without CD
Now, let us take a look at all the steps which will provide you the answer for how to install a lexmark printer without a CD.
- Go to the menu bar and click on the Apple icon located there.
- Now, in the next step, click on the option named as Software Update.
- After that, the utility will start checking from the Apple servers if there exists an update for the software on your device.
- In the next step, you will see a big list under the option named as Software Update.
- From that list, select the option named as Lexmark printer and along with that, click on the button named as Install which is located next to that option.
- Now, you will observe that the drivers for your printers will start downloading automatically.
- When those driver packages will be downloaded completely, they will be mounted and successfully installed in the device belonging to the users.
- The one thing which you have to make sure is that you must have clicked on the button named as Install n items, where n will be the number of driver packages to be installed on your device.
- Another thing which is recommended to the users is that the Internet connection on their device must be properly working without any kind of interference.
If you are a Mac user and have a Lexmark printer and wants to connect Lexmark printer to wifi then click here for more details.