How to turn off LTE on your Android phone?
LTE which is also known as Long-Term Evolution provides a high-speed wireless internet communication used in smartphones. A billion of users are currently using the LTE standard on varied devices including the Android. LTE is best known for its relevant and high-speed connectivity features that make it more preferable among the users for use. But sometimes many users complaint about the LTE related issues when they use it on their Android devices. In such condition, they always ask that how to turn off LTE on my Android and looking for the way to turn off it. In this article, you should learn about the process to turn off LTE on an Android.
Here are the steps to turn off LTE on Android devices:
- Step 1: First of all, open the Settings in your Android from the menu.
- Step 2: Scroll down and then tap on Mobile Networks.
- Step 3: Now tap on Network Mode where you can see the list of preferred network mode in your phone.
- Step 4: Now uncheck the LTE mode and choose another mode that you want to run in your Android.
- Step 5: After that, go back to the menu by pressing the back button or menu button.
- Step 6: Restart your Android phone to complete the process of turning off LTE.
With these above-described steps, you can without much of stretch turn off LTE on Android devices. If you are facing any problem during this process, then contact with the help team.