Methods to Switch from LTE to 4G
LTE as “Long Term Evolution” is a wireless communications protocol that provides faster network than most of the 3G networks. It is based on GSM/EDGE and UMTS/HSPA technologies.
The International Telecommunications Union-Radio is the Nation’s official agency, decided that the peak download speeds for 4G should be 100 Mbit/s for high mobility devices.
Methods to switch from LTE to 4G-
If your device fails to activate 4G LTE on its own,you can activate this feature manually -
Method 1- On iOS
- First go to “settings” and select “cellular”
- Toggle the “cellular data” , switch to the “on” position
- Touch on “enable LTE” and select “voice and data”
Now, LTE is enabled on your iOS device.
Method 2- On Android-
- Go to the menu and select “settings”
- Tap on “mobile networks”
- Tap on “network mode” and then touch “LTE”
- Tap on the menu and select “Phone”
- When get a code ,enter that code into your dialer or keypad.
- Then” send”
- Tap on “phone information” and then scroll down to “set preferred network type”
- Select the “4G” network
Method 3- On Windows Phone-
- Go to the home screen and tap on “settings”
- Then tap on the “mobile networks”
- Then “highest connection speed” and select “ 4G” from the dropdown menu.
- Tap “on”.
So, you can choose any of these methods given above to switch LTE into 4G suitable to your device and enjoy fast speed internet.