Everything that you need to know about Air China policies and reservations process
Air China is one of the major flag carrier airline of China which is headquartered in Beijing, Shunyi District. Further, the airline has its main hub at Beijing Capital International Airport. At the present, the Air China fleet consists a total of 399 aircraft. And as per the stats of 2017, the airline transported 102 million international and domestic passengers. Besides this, the airline is also known for providing it’s customers with some amazing service and offers to make their travel comfortable and affordable. So, today in this article, you will be provided with complete information about Air China and its various policies.
And before you plan to travel by Air China, it is very important that you know the various policies and process of Air China to make your travel hassle-free.
Baggage policy of Air China
While traveling via flight it is very important that you check the baggage policy of the airline in advance to avoid the additional charges for excess baggage.
- As per the Air China baggage policy, the passengers must ensure that each piece of baggage that they are carrying should not exceed the total dimension of 203 cm and should not be less than 60 cm.
- Further, the maximum weight limit for the baggage should not exceed 32 Kg and should not be less than 2 Kg.
- And if the passenger’s baggage exceeds the check-in baggage limit of 32 Kg then, they are required to divide their baggage into two items.
- While in the case of the carry-on baggage, both the First class and Business class passengers can carry 2 items of 8 Kg each.
- Further, in the case of Economy class, the passengers are allowed to carry 1 item as carry- on baggage with maximum weight of 5 Kg.
- And the maximum dimensions allowed for the carry-on baggage should not exceed 55 cm X 40 cm X 20 cm.
- Besides this, the airline has also issued a list of restricted items which they cannot carry during their journey. To get more information, you can also reach out to airline service center.
And to save the travel time of the passengers, the airline has launched online Air China Check-in facility that allows to check-in in advance before the scheduled departure. So, if you are not aware of the process then, you can follow this simple procedure of online check-in.
Online check-in on Air China:
- Before starting with the online check-in process, you are required to launch the airline website.
- Once the website is launched, you need to navigate to the Self-Service option.
- Further, you are required to click on Online Check-in link.
- After that, you need to enter your reservation number, mobile number, name, and verification code in the provided fields.
- Once done, you are required to click on submit.
- Then, you will be provided with an option to select a seat.
- Choose a seat as per your convenience and confirm.
- Further, you will be provided with your boarding details on your registered email id.
In case, if you have queries, you can reach out to the airline service center to get the desired assistance.
Now, food is the most essential part of any journey. So, here is the detailed information about the food policy of the airline.
Food Policy of Air China
Besides the amazing services, Air China is also known for providing its customers with a choice of unique meals.
- For all the passengers flight duration is more than 1.5 hours are provided with in-flight meals.
- Further, the passengers are served continental breakfast. And for lunch and dinner, they can choose the meal option provided.
- For the passengers, traveling through First class and Business class can enjoy the VIP meals which consists of 18 exotic dishes prepared by the chef.
- And for passengers with economy Air China reservations, a special Gourmet dishes are prepared as per the different needs.
- Furthermore, special meals are also prepared for kids and for those who have specific religious and health requirements.
In-flight Entertainment Services on Air China
Besides the amazing food, Air China also provides its passengers with in-flight entertainment services. The passengers can choose from a variety of entertainment options from music to movies and enjoy unlimited entertainment during their journey.
Further, there are some passengers who face some difficulty with Air China ticket booking process. So, to help them out, here are the steps to book online tickets on Air China.
Steps to Book Reservations on Air China:
- Before starting with the booking process, you are required to launch the airline website and look for the Booking API.
- Further, you are required to choose flight type like One-way or Two-way.
- Then, you need to select Start Point and End Point for your journey.
- After that, you also need to select a Journey date with the total number of passengers.
- Further, you also need to select a class of travel.
- Once done, you are required to click on Search option.
- After this, list of all the available reservations will be displayed on your screen.
- Further, you are required to choose a flight as per your requirement.
- After that, enter the details of the passengers and confirm your reservations by making payment for the same.
- Thereafter, you will be sent a confirmation mail on your registered email id with your reservation details.