How to Reset Facebook Account Password?
Facebook is widely utilized by the billions of users across the world on various devices due to its best in class social networking features. Facebook let allow the users to share videos, images, and status with their contacts. One can very smoothly use Facebook for various purposes. But sometimes many situations come when users forgot their Facebook account password and in order to get back to the Facebook account, users should need to reset Facebook account password. Facebook proffer various ways to reset the password but only fewer users know that entire password reset ways.
Method# 1 Reset Facebook account password on computer
If you want to reset your Facebook account password on your computer, then below steps can help to do that:
- First of all, go to the www.facebook.com by using a web browser in your computer that will redirect to the official login page of Facebook.
- Click on Forgot password link and then a new page will open where you need to enter the username or email ID that password you want to recover.
- Click on Continue.
- Now Reset Your Password page will open where you need to choose a method to reset your password and then click on Continue tab.
- After that, you can verify your identity through any method by providing the verification code.
- Now enter a new password for your Facebook account and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
- Click on Continue tab.
Method# 2 Reset Facebook account password on mobile
If you want to reset your Facebook account password, then you can very easily reset by using your mobile through below steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile and then tap on Need Help? Icon.
- Now tap on Forgot Password option and then enter your phone number or email address associated with your Facebook account that password you want to reset.
- Tap on Search to confirm your Facebook profile.
- Now a new window will open where you need to choose a password reset method between the phone number or alternate email address.
- Now you will receive a verification code to your recovery address and then enter the received code into the required field.
- After that, enter a new password for your Facebook account and then also re-enter it to confirm.
- Tap on Continue to complete the password reset process.
Now your Facebook account password has successfully reset and you can get back to your Facebook account with the help of new password.